#CoronavirusSA: South African adland followup survey
MarkLives and HaveYouHeard’s insights department have launched the second installment of our South African advertising communications services industry survey to track the impact of covid-19 upon you, your agency/company and the brands you manage. Please participate by accessing the survey here.
|While we have your attention, please would you consider taking out a MarkLives membership to help finance our operations? The covid-19 pandemic is having a huge impact on society and industry. With your support, either as a once-off or monthly contribution, we can continue our coverage of its impact on our industry.|
The findings will once again be released as a general overview; results will be anonymous and neither linked to any individual nor agency; and participants will receive a copy of the findings.
- EXCLUSIVE: Retailers lead brand response to pandemic — survey
- Declines in billings, forced wage cuts as lockdown bites — infographic
- Agencies, marketers’ biz advice for #covid19 #lockdown
- EXCLUSIVE: #covid19’s impact on SA adland — survey results
- #CoronavirusSA: South African adland industry survey
- #OpenForBusiness — Radar
- #CoronavirusSA — Radar
- #CoronavirusSA – Special Section