Seven SA judges for Cannes Lions
Cinemark, the official Cannes Lions representative in South Africa, has announced the list of local creative talent who will be judging at the 2018 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, 18–22 June.
- Titanium Jury: Jason Xenopolous, VML global chief vision officer and VML EMEA CCO*
- Direct Marketing (shortlist): Neo Segola, FCB CD
- Design category (awarding): Vumile Mavumengwana, VM Design CD and designer
- Brand Experience & Activations (shortlist): Matt Ross, King James ECD
- Radio & Audio (awarding): Molefi Thulo, Ogilvy & Mather Johannesburg CD
- Media (shortlist): Wayne Bishop, PHD MD
- Film (shortlist): George Low, TBWA\Hunt Lascaris CD.
*Title updated at 12:12 on 11 May 2018.
— One subscription form, three newsletters: sign up now for the MarkLives newsletter, including Ramify headlines; The Interlocker, our new monthly comms-focused mailer; and Brands & Branding, launching soon!