Seven SA judges for One Show 2018
The One Club for Creativity has announced the global creative leaders selected to serve as judges for The One Show 2018. Seven South African creatives, out of nearly 200 creatives representing 34 countries, will judge work from around the world.
The four women and three men are:
- Francois du Preez, chief digital officer, Grey South Africa, Johannesburg (Interactive & UX/UI)
- Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town (Design)
- Jenny Glover, executive creative director, TBWA, Johannesburg (Radio)
- Juliet Honey, creative director, Network BBDO, Johannesburg (Direct)
- Pepe Marais, cofounder, group chief creative officer, Joe Public United, Johannesburg (Direct)
- Neo Mashigo, creative partner, M&C Saatchi Abel, Cape Town (Print & Outdoor)
- Mariana O’Kelly, executive creative director, Ogilvy Johannesburg (Radio)
Go here to view the complete One Show 2018 juries for Branded Entertainment, Cross Platform, Design, Direct, Film, Interactive, Mobile, Moving Image Craft, Print & Outdoor, Public Relations, Social Media, UX/UI and Radio. Juries for the remaining disciplines — Cultural Driver, Intellectual Property, Responsive Environments and Social Influencer — will be announced shortly.