#Events: Shopper Disruptions SA
This conference is about recognising the opportunities and evolving your business and marketing models in the era of personalised shopper marketing. Smart mobile already rules shoppers lives, and linking to artifical intelligence (AI) and internet of things (IoT) will greatly facilitate the ceaseless search for lower prices.
Retail in the UK and US is in brutal disruption, as is bound to happen here. The combo solution is the appreciation of smart technologies and willingness to reinvent business and marketing models. Here are the insights you will gain and the speakers delivering them are our pick of the smartest shopper marketers in South Africa.
- Real-time technology changing customer behaviour
- Personalised experience marketing, materially enhancing engagement
- Lifestyle consumerism — changing customer habits and priorities
- Time-sensitive convenience retail
- Social media activists: challenging traditional brand loyalty
- Generation Z: so demanding and so many of them
- When will we reach a true inflection point with ecommerce?
- Creating the culture that is enticing to millennials and the next wave of youth
- Technologies SA marketers will prioritise over the next 2 years; study by Kantar for this conference
- Online retail 2018 latest stats and, most importantly, Arthur Goldstuck’s Insights
We know you are thinking about the challenges. This conference will materially influence your now-now judgements, leading to just now survival and prosperity.
- Date: 20 & 21 September 2018
- Location: Bryanston Country Club, Johannesburg
For more info, go to www.marketingmixconferences.co.za.
— One subscription form, three newsletters: sign up now for the MarkLives newsletter, including Ramify headlines; The Interlocker, our new monthly comms-focused mailer; and Brands & Branding, launching soon!