Bookmarks 2018 announces jury president, chairs
The IAB SA has announced the jury president and jury chairs for the 10th annual Bookmark Awards, to be held on 1 March 2018 in Johannesburg. This year’s judges will evaluate well over 600 entries across 74 categories.
Serving as jury president is Jerry Mpufane, chairman of the M&C Saatchi Abel JHB Group and who has more than 20 years’ experience in brand marketing. He takes over from John Dixon, who was jury president for four years.
Jury panel chairs
- Marketers: Tseliso Rangaka, executive creative director of Ogilvy & Mather Cape Town
- Publishers: Izak Minnaar, an SABC stalwart who serves as digital news editor at the national broadcaster
- Gamers: Danielle Mascher, head of development, Liquorice.
- Performers: Lorraine Landon, head of agencies at Google SA
- Builders: Luke Jedeikin, co-founder and co-CEO of Superbalist.co
- Innovative Engineers: Jade Amic, Creative Group Head at Native VML
Each jury panel oversees a number of judging categories. Bookmarks 2018 judging features two rounds – remote and onsite. The finalists will be announced on 8 February, in advance of the onsite judging weekend.