2018 FM AdFocus winners
Financial Mail AdFocus has announced its 2018 winners list. This year included the addition of a new category, the Financial Mail Creative Challenge, and the Shapeshifter Award replacing the New Broom from previous years.
The Creative Challenge is a print-advertising contest that gives art directors and copywriters an opportunity to deliver high-impact, tactical print ads for their clients and a chance to win free placement in the FM magazine.
The jury measured entries against four effectiveness measures: new business and growth; business retention and relationships; training and industry recognition; and empowerment/social responsibility.
The 2018 Financial Mail AdFocus Award winners are:
- Lifetime Achiever Award: Prof Ludi Koekemoer
- Shapeshifter Award: Karabo Poppy Moletsane
- Industry Leader of the Year: Mariana O’Kelly
- Agency of the Year: Ogilvy Johannesburg
- Small Advertising Agency of the Year: Collective ID
- Medium Advertising Agency of the Year: King James Group
- Large Advertising Agency of the Year: Ogilvy Johannesburg
- Specialist Agency of the Year: Grid Worldwide
- Partnership of the Year (sponsored by IAS/Scopen): FCB Joburg / Toyota
- Transformation Award: Collective ID
- Independent Media Agency of the Year: TMI Media
- Network Media Agency of the Year: Vizeum
- African Impact Award: Dentsu Aegis Network
- Student of the Year: Felicity Davies
- Financial Mail Creative Challenge: M&C Saatchi Abel
— One subscription form, three newsletters: sign up now for the MarkLives newsletter, including Ramify headlines; The Interlocker, our new monthly comms-focused mailer; and Brands & Branding, launching soon!